Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - October, 2007
Date: October 6, 2007
In Christ's exciting service,
God can fill our hearts with peace when we pour out our hearts to Him.
Praise God with us:
1. Bill's sister Jewl Ann was promoted to Glory on Thursday evening, September 27. We arrived in Grand Rapids late Tuesday night, and went directly out to see her; though she couldn't open her eyes or speak, Jewl knew us and smiled when told we had walked in the room.
2. Several families at church have expressed to us how the Family Month during September brought them closer together as a family and closer to God in applying lessons learned during the month.
3. With several recent gifts, we now have over $40,000 toward the church building fund.
Pray with us:
1. And our family during this time of transition and decisions that need to be made in the weeks ahead. We will be returning to Bauru in a week.
2. October is Missions month at church. Since our beginnings, we’ve placed emphasis on importance of missions and reaching a lost world for Christ.
3. Sunday, October 28, is our annual Friends Day, an all day event in the country to invite friends and family to have a relaxing day and an opportunity to hear the gospel.
Thank you for praying with us.
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to [email protected]