Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - November, 2005
Date: November 1, 2005
When we have hope, we can go on.
In Christ's exciting service,Praise God with us:
1) Meetings are going well as we visit our supporting churches, and $80 of our needed $200 in monthly support has been promised.
2) Reports of the ministry in Brazil continue to be encouraging. On Oct 8, one hundred fifty youth came out for the special praise service promoted and presented by our young people; on Oct 12, thirty children attended the Children’s Day rally; and Oct 16, there were eighty folks out for the annual Friends Day.
Pray with us:
1) Sue is scheduled to have surgery here in Grand Rapids on Monday at noon, November 7.
2) That ministries will continue to run smoothly and the church in Brazil will continue to grow.
3) For continued safety and encouraging meetings as we continue furlough ministries, and that the needed support will come by December.
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to [email protected]