Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - June, 2005
Date: June 1, 2005
"God always gives us what we ask – or something better."Thank you for your prayers.
Praise God with us:
1) All church documentation is the hands of our lawyer, and ready to present to proper government officials. Pray that these final steps to be taken toward church organization go through without a hitch.
2) 4th anniversary celebration of Alfa Center ministries (May 22). It was encouraging to hear testimonies of new believers and changed lives through the work in Bauru.
Pray with us:
1) As we prepare to have a short furlough later this year. People to cover for us at the church in various capacities, someone to stay in our house; stateside plans for meetings and need for transportation while there.
2) The search is underway for permanent building or property of our own for New Life Baptist Church.
3) For Bill’s sister Jewl Ann as she continues chemo treatments.
Bill and Sue
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to [email protected]