Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - July, 2003
Date: July 1, 2003
Jesus taught us to come to Him like little children to a father. Openness, honesty, and trust mark the communication of children with their father.Thank you for your prayers.
Alfa Center ministries
Praise God with us:
1) During the month of June, we have had the privilege of leading four people to a saving knowledge of Christ as Savior.
2) The last Sunday in June six people passed through the waters of baptism as a public testimony.
3) The Valentine's dinner was a success and two new couples came out for the event.
4) Two young families have expressed interest in joining church and have been coming out regularly.
Pray with us:
1) In July, we will have five students from Brazilian Word of Life Institute doing winter internship with us. There is quite a bit of organization involved as each one must do 36 hours of ministry per week. But it will allow us to make many new contacts around town through their outreach.
2) Short term missionary Ben Loftis is scheduled to arrive and begin his ministry with us early in July as well. Pray for his travel, his adjustment after arrival, and intensive language studies during July and August.
3) Events: July 4th - work team from Ohio; 12th - special youth night; 19th - couples' night out
4) For the new believers as they begin their walk with the Lord, and us as we disciple them.
Bill and Sue
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to [email protected]