Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - April, 2011
Date: April 1, 2011
Thank you for your prayers.
There is no place or time we cannot pray.
- After an arduous trip up from
, we have made it safely to the States, and are enjoying being closer to family here. Brazil
- With help from friends and family we have purchased a car, got a temporary cell phone and rented an apartment (and are presently in the process of moving).
- Meetings have begun, and we have presented the
ministry twice already (though we are still hesitant on what to include in reporting of happenings over the past decade since our last regular furlough). Bauru
Pray with us:
- Reports have been mixed from the church in
, but it seems that small groups and discipleships are going well as are rehearsals for an Easter cantata. Bauru
- Settling in to this culture is a bit unsettling. Please pray for patience and understanding as we learn to adapt.- Clear thinking and direction are needed as we work on our presentation and report back to supporting churches.
Bill and Sue
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to [email protected]