Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - April, 2005
Date: April 1, 2005
In prayer, real prayer, we begin to think God's thoughts after Him: to desire the things He desires, to love the things He loves, to will the things He wills.Thank you for your prayers.
Praise God with us:
1) After almost two months, Billís dad returned home from the hospital the first week of March. Pray as he continues to recover and gain strength.
2) A junior-high group will be starting at church in April. Pray for the leaders and the kids.
3) Three small groups are beginning in homes this month. Pray for the leaders and that folks will become involved with these new groups.
Pray with us:
1) We just received word this afternoon (3/31) that Billís sister, Jewl Ann, has cancer; the extent at this point is not known. Pray for Godís comfort, peace and especially His will for Jewl and all our family.
2) Meetings to approve the constitution and by-laws of our church will be held on the 17th. Pray that the business meeting will go smoothly as will the several steps to have the church legalized in the weeks following.
3) Someone to step in for us for a few months later this year.
4) Health and strength to keep on keeping on.
Bill and Sue
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to [email protected]