Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - April 2001
Date: April 1, 2001
We just finished up a busy month, but it was worth the time and effort put into it. Thanks for praying. April is another month with lots of activities already on the calendar. Keep on praying.
PRAISE GOD WITH US:In Christ's exciting service,
1) God has given us a tremendous building to rent, paperwork is in order, walls (room dividers) are being moved and alarm system is being installed this week. Location couldn't be better and the facility itself is excellent. With everything involved it will be May before we begin using the place. Check out our website for pictures and more information.
2) The ESL classes are going well. Sue has ten students involved, five that are without any church affiliation. Four more want to begin classes, but looks like they may have to wait until next semester. All are enjoying the program and learning well. The Bible stories included with the lessons have been well received and students have had questions related to them.
3) We start another home Bible study this Wednesday. It is at the home of one of the couples that had been coming to our Monday night study, but had to drop out because of the schedule conflict with the wife's university course. There are five couples that will be involved along with Dan and Debbie and Sue and myself.
4) The Smallmans' container with all the household and ministry items was released the last weekend of March, after 16 weeks of red tape and waiting.
PRAY WITH US:
1) That by June, the sale of our house in São Paulo will be complete.
2) On April 21, we will be doing a survey of the population in the south end of the city to help with getting our church going. Pray that there will be a good response.
3) Pray by name for the salvation of Vania, Reinaldo, Walter, Vany, Milton, Patricia, Marcos, Cristina, Fernando, Teresa, Ney and Tania.
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, pleaes send email to [email protected]