Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter"In everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God" Philippians 4:6
Date: November 1, 2000
We missed a month of sending one of these out, but trust you continued to pray for us, our travels and the beginning of our ministry in Bauru. We have so much to be thankful for and so many answered prayers during these recent weeks of transition.
Thank God with us:Thank you for your support in prayer. It's vital to our on-going work in Bauru.
1) All of our financial needs were met both in Support and Outfit and Passage. Thank you so much to each person who has teamed up with us financially in this new work. We will seek to be good stewards of those gifts.
2) We had a safe - and inexpensive - trip back to Brazil.
3) Personal documentation, transfer of car papers and opening bank accounts all were done in minimal time. We are back on-line again. Our e-mail address is email@example.com All this done with the help of our colleagues, the Brandas and the Blazers, who knew the ropes around here a little better than we.
4) Finding a place to live took a little longer, but we have a brand new, very nice 15th floor apartment which we are renting.
5) The container was finally released after weeks of red tape and arrived the weekend before we moved into our place. All the gifts people donated arrived intact and ready to use when we have the church going.
Continue to Pray with us:
1) We are involved with a university Bible study on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. With our teammates the Brandas, we'll be starting a home Bible study this month. Pray especially for the university Bible study picnic on Saturday, November 11 .
2) Preparations for the first state-side team coming in August 2001.
3) Wisdom as Bill serves as chairman and Sue as treasurer of the new Bauru field council.
4) Vision, patience and strength in the early stages of this ministry.
Continuing request: the sale of our house in Sao Paulo.
Bill and Sue
web site: http://spoelhof.dutchgirl.net/
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, pleaes send email to firstname.lastname@example.org