Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - November, 2010
Date: November 1, 2010
Pray as a child talks to his father.
- There has been very positive feedback from the seventeen young couples participating in the weekly Parenting seminar at church. This seminar comes to an end with a dinner and presentation of certificates on November 25.
- The new leaders for the teen programs are now doing the studies.
- New discipleships are going well.
Pray with us:
- Pray for the kids in the teen program and new leaders as they adapt to the changes.
- Christmas cantata practices are going well. It is quite amazing since only six people in the choir know how to read music. There will be two presentations, one at our church and a second at another congregation, on Dec. 12 and 19.- Meetings are set up with over half of our supporting churches for our upcoming final furlough in 2011.
In Christ's exciting
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to email@example.com