Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - May, 2005
Date: May 1, 2005
I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me and heard my cry. Psalm 40.1In Christ's exciting service,
Praise God with us:
1) The church constitution, by-laws and doctrinal statement have been presented and approved Ė another step toward organizing the church.
2) Care groups have started. We started three small groups in homes (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings) and have already added a fourth group on Saturdays.
Pray with us:
1) There are still several more steps to be taken toward church organization. Pray that they would be completed by Alfa Center anniversary, Sunday, May 22.
2) For a special Motherís Day breakfast and program that will be held at church on May 8. This event could probably use extra prayer as just the men and youth are in charge, without the help of the moms!
3) For Jewl Ann as she goes through chemo treatments, as well as all her family as we all adjust to this situation.
4) A solution for someone to fill in for us to have a short furlough later this year, or peace if it is Godís will that we stay on for a sixth year this term.
Bill and Sue
PS: Check out our website
at http://spoelhof.dutchgirl.net. There
are new pictures and updated journal
entries, along with an archive
of past entries.
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to email@example.com