Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - January 2001
Date: January 1, 2001
The new calendar hanging on the wall tells me that I am already a week overdue on updating you.
Praise God with us:Thank you for your part in our ministry through daily prayer.
1) The home Bible study continued to be well received during December, and the folks involved are looking forward to beginning again in February. (January is summer vacation time here.) Continue to pray for Milton and Patricia, Dalciro and Cida and Fernando and Rejane.
2) The Smallmans (the fourth Bauru team members) received their visa December 7. They are here, and doing great settling in. Their container is being held up, but the dispatcher's word is that it may be out this week. Language school begins for them in February.
3) We, the Brandas and the Blazers all enjoyed a break while traveling to different places during the holidays.
Pray with us:
1) Sue and I travel to Sao Paulo this weekend to move our furniture from the house there to Bauru. The move will be the 15th and 16th. It will be good to have something besides camp stools to sit on here. We will also be meeting with a couple interested in buying the house. Pray for safety in traveling, moving and selling - that everything will go according to God's plan.
2) We continue to look for a place to rent as our Bible study/activity center in the south end of Bauru. One possibility is renting some conference rooms at the Quality Suites hotel across the valley from our place. Pray for God's direction.
3) Continue to pray for our kids. Natali and Aaron moved to California yesterday (Natali to San Luis Obispo/Aaron to San Diego). Joel now lives in our apartment in Grand Rapids, and continues his job there. Pray for their mom and dad during all this, too.
In Christ's exciting
Bill and Sue
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, pleaes send email to email@example.com