Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - February, 2011
Date: February 1, 2011
Thank you for your prayers.
God speaks to those who take time to listen, and He listens to those who take time to pray.
- We have moved out of our apartment, sold all our furniture, appliances, household goods and car.
- God has been very gracious, with people allowing us use their homes and cars. After a month staying in a very nice place (but without internet, telephone or television), today, we made our third move, and though now living out of a suitcase, we have contact once again with the outside world.
- People are taking over our responsibilities at church.
- Yesterday, in his last baptism service, Bill baptized Felipe, a young man he led to the Lord and has been discipling in recent months.
Pray with us:
- We continue a counseling ministry with several people.
- Bill continues preaching.
- Our farewell service will be on Sunday, February 27, and the following day, we head to the States.
- That our flights will go well and all of our baggage will make it through to
. Presently we have thirty-two years of our lives in nine suitcases and a box. Grand Rapids
Bill and Sue
2000-2007 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to email@example.com