Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - December, 2003
Date: December 1, 2003
The best way to remember people is in prayer.In Christ's exciting service,
Praise God with us:1) Construction is done and the church is settling into the new building. Dedication service is December 7.
2) The family retreat over Thanksgiving was profitable for planning for the coming year as well as a spiritual blessing.
3) New discipleships are going very well.
Pray with us:1) That God would use events and services during this month to reach people with the reason Christ came into the world-– to save sinners.
2) As we make plans for hosting the Cornerstone University soccer team March 5-15.
3) We knew it would come some day, but this will be our first Christmas we to be apart from all of our kids.
4) Teammates for our ministry.
Bill and Sue
PS: Check out our website
at http://spoelhof.dutchgirl.net. There
are new pictures and updated journal
entries, along with an archive
of past entries.
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org