Subject: Spoelhof Prayer PrompterThank you for you prayer support. As our departure date for returning to Brazil draws near-- September 14-- with so many details to take care of before we leave, we appreciate your prayers. It is exciting seeing the plans we have made for the new ministry in Bauru becoming reality these days, knowing God has great things in store. It also is making us pray even more.
Date: August 1, 2000
"Every evening, morning and at noon, I will pray." Ps.55:17
PRAISE GOD WITH US:Thanks for praying with us.
1. Colleagues Dan and Debbie Branda are settled in to their home, and Dan is beginning the first university Bible study, that Bill will be helping with after our arrival in Bauru.
2. Colleagues Tim and Andrea Blazer are flying out tonight (8/1) from the states, arriving in Bauru tomorrow afternoon. Pray for travel safety, their adaptation to life and ministry in this new place, and that they would find a house to rent.
3. The container with items for ministry and three households is to arrive in the port city of Santos today according to the agent here. Pray that there would be on hang-ups in customs and everything would come through safely.
4. Our son Aaron's wrist is healing and the cast may be off by October (that's better than December as previously forecast).
PRAY WITH US:
1. For finances: remaining support (we have had no increase during the month of July); for the $8000 needed in Outfit and Passage (for travel, moving and car). If you would like to give a tax-deductible gift toward our O&P, it can be sent to Wm. Spoelhof account at ABWE Finance Dept Box 8585 Harrisburg, PA 17105-8585.
2. For us as we close up house, pack and start the good-byes as we get ready to leave during the next five weeks.
Sale of our house and dean for the seminary in Sao Paulo.
Bill and Sue
(Our website has some new items, including a weekly journal of what's happening in the Bauru ministry, check it out.)
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, pleaes send email to firstname.lastname@example.org