Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter
Date: March 31, 2000Spoelhof Prayer Prompter for AprilWe have appreciated your prayers during this past month. We have seen God working in many ways, and we have much to praise Him for in our lives.PRAISE GOD WITH US:Take time to pray for these requests each day. Thanks.
1) We recieved another increase in support of $40/month. Pray for $710/month still needed.
2) From reports we've received from Brazil, our friend and deacon at the church, Josemar (who was involved in a fatal accident), now has a lawyer and is not in jail. Keep praying.
3) Our son Aaron is doing well now (after his car accident), and has another car for getting around.
4) Our new video was ready and has been well received in churches where it's been presented.
5) The Bauru team (Blazers, Brandas, Smallmans, and Sue and I) met again in March. We hope to have one more stateside meeting before the Brandas leave in May.
6) Last week Sue went in for a biopsy after a mass was discovered in a regular mammogram. Praise the Lord it was a cyst which was removed at that time.
7) We received a new state-of-the-art computer system for our ministry.
PRAY WITH US:
1) Pray for safety as we travel and good meetings as we speak. We will be traveling east April 8-16. Meetings and conferences in Poland Village, OH; Buffalo, NY; Beaver Falls, PA and Meadville, PA. Sue speaks at Riverdale Baptist in Flint, MI on April 4, and we have a conference at 1st Baptist in Holland, MI Apr 18 and 19.
3) Bill has sigmoidoscopy on April 5.
4) Looking toward leaving in September, we are needing Outfit/Passage money for travel and moving expenses.
5) Continuing request: Sale of our house in Sao Paulo and dean for the Sao Paulo Seminary.
Bill and Sue Spoelhof
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, pleaes send email to email@example.com