Subject: Spoelhof Prayer Prompter - April, 2009
Date: April 1, 2009
Thank you for your prayers.
If Jesus needed to pray, how can we do less?
- Two more people accepted Christ as Savior during March – John Peter and Sylvia. New believer discipleships have begun
- The choice is now down to one property for buying and building. Once the church organization/legalization process is approved by the government, we can move ahead.
- March 28-29, Word of Life weekend at Church was well attended, and helpful to our teens and the whole church family.
- Wisdom and patience in dealing with lawyers on the church legalization process, and cutting through red tape for government approval.
- April 12, Resurrection Celebration service in the Botanical Gardens on Easter Sunday morning
- April 18, Bill will do the wedding ceremony for friends Marcos and Vanessa.
- April 25, special daytime event, “Just for Men”.- Strength to carry on.
Bill and Sue
2000, 2001 Marcia L. Dykstra, Dutch Girl Productions
If you encounter problems when in this website, please send email to email@example.com